October 23, 2012 § Leave a comment
It is officially starting to feel like fall! I cannot contain my excitement for the changing of the seasons. I love everything about fall… the beautiful colors, the sports that take place, boots, scarves, the many different aroma’s, and the rain. Yes, I am one who loves rain.
This season, though, always seems to fly by and this year there are a few things I am determined to do.
1. Take a visit to Apple Hill.
2. Go wine tasting (vineyards in the fall are absolutely breathtaking).
3. Roast marshmallows with our fireplace.
4. Jump in rain puddles.
5. Clean out my closet (it’s getting a bit gory).
6. Host a ladies Thanksgiving.
9. Frame new pictures – I have pictures hanging from three years ago. Yikes.
10. Make candles.